LAST GOLD QUEEN JEWELRY COLLECTION IS HERE!
ORDER YOURS !

LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION

3/22/2013

DIY : PHONE CASE !

I love changes.Im that person who hates routine.Thats why i always try to changes things like the style of my house's decor or office etc.Small things can essentially change your mood!
I dont like phone cases but sometimes are neccesery(cracked screen).When I bought my new phone i wanted  to buy a clear case (i love my bare iphone :( ).But as usual i started get bored of it,so i decided to put some pictures in it!and.....VOILA!

its cute!isnt it?
You can also  put some photos of you & your friends,photos from special moments etc.

This is my personal exhibition at my house's wall!!!

here is my paintings!!                 23JUL                   and               B'DAYSEKS
 DIY ! WHY NOT?
dont be afraid to personalize your own phone!!

                                                                                                        Kelly Stunna Jr

2 comments:

  1. Εισαι πολυ προκομενη, πολυ ωραιο. Ακομη δεν εχω παρει θηκη.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha merci!!!kallitexnikes anusixies ana periodous!!!!!na pas na parei thiki(psaxse internet-briskeis ta panta kai polu oikonomika!)filiaaaa!

      Delete