LAST GOLD QUEEN JEWELRY COLLECTION IS HERE!
ORDER YOURS !

LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION

3/21/2013

CLEAR MONDAY at Andros Island !

The day after the Grand Carnival Parade (see my previous post) is the Clear Monday which is the first day of Great Lent.The day is a national holiday here in Greece where it is celebrated with outdoors excursions, seafood consumption, and the widespread custom of flying kites. Traditionally, it is considered to mark the beginning of the spring season!

 
 

here is where i spend my time on Clear Monday : At Suneti Beach
















 Ι dont know why i always beleived that this beach is one the best!
what do you think????
The sea was so calm and even though it was cold, we wanted to swim!

After we tried to fly our "handmade: kite(our tradition)

our FLYING KITE
i really enjoyed these 3 days!i saw my family,my lovely grandparents and i had fun with my friends!
Νow im back to my base-back to reality!!!
KΑΛΗ ΣΑΡΑΚΟΣΤΗ !!!
                                                                                    Kelly Stunna jr

7 comments:

  1. Amazing pics! What about following each other on bloglovin or Google+? Let me know!
    Kisses from http://bitoflemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Απλα τελεια παραλια!!Σ ευχαριστω παρα πολυ για την προσκληση εισαι πολυ καλη,η Ανδρος πρεπει να εινaι μαγικο νησι!!thank you so much for following,keep in touch dear!kisses!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Beach. Looks Beautiful!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and following along.
    Following back.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post.

    I have a great giveaway on my blog.
    Win a Roses & Clementines Rose crown.
    Hope you enter!

    rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πολυ ωραια η Ανδρος και η παραλια... δεν νομιζω να την εχω επισκεφτει.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice photos,i follow you! www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete