LAST GOLD QUEEN JEWELRY COLLECTION IS HERE!
ORDER YOURS !

LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION

3/28/2013

WEEKLY NAILS : ZEBRA AND DAZZLING BLUE

  I love  rocking the mixed-up mani look  (previous posts can prove it!see at Weekly Nails Label) 
   This week i wanted to "make nail art" again! Black- White -Blue:all i wanted!


NAILS PIMPSOMEs INSPO


BLACK-WHITE-DAZZLING BLUE

ZEBRA PRINT
DAZZLING BLUE NAIL POLISH


Here is my manicure:
Started with white base and the blue nail polish

In the bottle, you can see that it's mainly a blue polish, but there are hints of green, purple and even pink running through it.I wish u could see the color!


finishing with zebra print and..VOILA!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5iJ1673r1o







7 comments:

  1. Thanks for yuor comment and yes follow each other. I follow yuo in yuor social, come back to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for comment! Following you now, looking forward to your follow back! <3
    myunbuttonedblazer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice inspiration and I am following you via bloglovin. I am num 11. Nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, thanks for following! Following you on bloglovin too, plz follow me also

    MaryFashionLove
    MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i would like to follow each other, please follow me and i will follow you back:)))

    ReplyDelete