LAST GOLD QUEEN JEWELRY COLLECTION IS HERE!
ORDER YOURS !

LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION

3/07/2013

TODAY'S PIMPSOMEs AND OUTFIT:BLUE ROYAL&GOLD!

Blue royal is one of my favourite colors and Gold  is " the one"!


these r my  pimpsomes inspiration of today:


gold chain
gold ring chain
my fav HANKY PANKY
nailswag



and my outfit ..............
MY SNEAKERS



















wearing my deep purple sweater matching with  my MAC  media lipstic

MAC media lipstick



Gold chain and the B R A N D  N E W LAST QUEEN RINGCHAIN of LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION
order yours here
my blue royal genuine leather bag








retrosuperfuture sunglasses and finish my look with my brandnew jacket made in France  



In the end of the day.....i wanted to work out in my blue leggings!      


                                                                     
 

Thoughts?
                                                                                        Kelly Stunna Jr

2 comments: