LAST GOLD QUEEN JEWELRY COLLECTION IS HERE!
ORDER YOURS !

LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION

3/05/2013

FASHION WEEK : PARIS (PART II)

Reading my previous post  PART I ,  we can see that the fashion designers,brands and "houses" gave their "best" in Paris Fashion Week.....
Lets see more....

BALMAIN

balmain-fall-2013-18 

A glamorous fashion show!70's  inspired sillouettes leather,mettalic fabrics,draped skirts my FAV high-high boots, harem pants, boxy vests, jumpsuits, fuzzy knits ,sparkling blazers, beaded tops, satin trousers is ALL we saw!



 VIVIENNE WESTWOOD



vivienne-westwood-fall-2013 
Vivienne Westwood's runaways are always interesting!I really enjoyed the make up and the model's nails!!!
Colors,mix+match, total white,oversized knits,suits and ethnic patterns. The looks are not the most wearable, but are certainly the most artistic. 




EMILLIO PUCCI

emilio-pucci-fall-2013-11      
 An elegand and "rock n roll'' collection!Clothes that “It” girls the world over cannot wait to wear!Personally i LOVE the thigh-high suede boots!Leather ,suede,leopard accessories,suits,pastel,coctail dresses,shorts.



MARTIN GRANT 

martin-grant-fall-2013-23
Martin Gran  is in the business of making classic designs! well-tailored, timeless pieces that build the foundation for a modern-day woman’s wardrobe!


 
ANTHONNY VACARELLO

30 Anthony Vaccarello Fall 2013            
I think Anthony Vacarello collection showed us how a reall "boosy" woman will dress this Fall!Leather, wool, dresses,skirts.classic trousers,all black everything style.


 to be continiued.......
Thoughts?
                                                                                                                        Kelly Stunna Jr

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection!!! thank you so much for your comment!
    I follow you with GFC!
    and I'd added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    I wish you good start for your blog!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u marcela!!!!wish u the same!hope we stay in touch!
      xxx
      kelly stunna Jr <3

      Delete
  2. I love this shows!

    Thank you so much for you sweet comment! Sure we can follow each other! You first? I return soon *

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I?m already follow you too :) Thank you sweetie!

      Kisses*

      Delete