LAST GOLD QUEEN JEWELRY COLLECTION IS HERE!
ORDER YOURS !

LAST GOLD QUEEN COLLECTION

2/28/2013

WRAPPING THE BODY CHAIN OF LAST GOLD QUEEN LINE!

Before my complete cosmetic line officially released,I delivered the body chain!Im so happy and I wanna share it with you ! 

"They said diamond is women's best friend....i say  gold is women's best lover!"
            
                                                                                  Kelly StunnaJr
Check the handmade wrapping!
                                                                    ALL GOLD EVERYTHING!           
 My first "baby" was looking great on the "new stunnian"s body!
Love my  new "STUNNIAN"s  jewels combination
SURPISE!!!!
why Dont u?

my RINGS from LAST GOLD QUEEN LINE 


ORDER YOURS HERE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment